The Keroche Industries Ltd (the pre cursor to Keroche Breweries) was established on August 1997, at the home of the owners, Joseph and Tabitha Karanja. Their home is situated in Kenya’s Rift Valley Province, on the edge of the Nairobi-Nakuru Highway. Their story is a classic in Kenya, where the brewing industry for over half a century was dominated by multi-nationals, the largest being the Diageo controlled East African Breweries who control both thebeer and spirit market.
LIBERALIZATION OF THE ALCOHOL INDUSTRY
In 1997, liberalization of the alcohol industry (which also removed government controlled price ceilings) exposed a critical market imbalance. Keroche’s research on drinking patterns within the middle level and low-income earners indicated the different market segments was not well catered for by the already established liquor manufacturers.
To produce high quality, natural and sugar free products ensuring consistency in high quality production
To be the best producers of high quality, healthy alcohol products that are natural and sugar free and place Keroche Breweries as the most preferred in East and Central Africa
OUR CORE VALUES
High Quality Standards
Respect and Equality
Quality Statement & Hygiene Policy
- To ensure production of High Quality and Healthy alcoholic products based on customer preference in line with all set legal framework, enhancing consistence to guarantee compliance with prescribed safety standards
- To facilitate a hygienic atmosphere in food production for outmost safe products safe for human consumption
- Minimize any detrimental impact to the environment due to our activities.
- Rationalize the use of Natural resources such as water and energy.
- Incorporate new environmental friendly 21st century state of art technologies in line of production.